AI Course page
CS6380 - Artificial Intelligence
CS6380 is an introductory course on Artificial Intelligence. The course deals with AI topics like graph search, adversial search and game playing, introduction to knowledge representation & reasoning, planning and constraint satisfaction. Students are expected to be comfortable with programming in C++ or Java.
|Text Book Details||
- 14-Aug-2014 : Please enroll on CSE moodle for the latest updates.
Evaluation : Coming Soon
- A Breadth-First Heuristic Search Planner by Rong Zhou and Eric A. Hansen
- Divide-and-Conquer Frontier Search by Richard E. Korf and Weixiong Zhang
- Breadth-First Heuristic Search by Rong Zhou and Eric A. Hansen
- Beam-Stack Search by Rong Zhou and Eric A. Hansen
- Sparse-Memory Graph Search by Rong Zhou and Eric A. Hansen