Name : Ravindranath Chowdary C
Email : ravindranathchowdaryc[at]gmail[dot]com (the best way to reach me!)
Educational Qualification : B.E ( Information Science and Engg.), M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, 2003.
M.E ( Computer Science and Engg.) U.V.C.E, Bangalore, 2005.
Presently I am pursuing my PhD at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, under the guidance of Sreenivasa Kumar P, Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Artificial Intelligence and Databases LAB (AIDB LAB),
Dept of Computer Science and Engineering,
IIT Madras, Chennai 600036.
1) M. Sravanthi, C. Ravindranath Chowdary, and P. Sreenivasa Kumar. "QueSTS: A Query Specific Text Summarization System" In Proceedings of the 21st International FLAIRS Conference, pages 219 - 224, Florida, USA, May 2008. AAAI Press. DEMO
2) C. Ravindranath Chowdary and P. Sreenivasa Kumar. "Sentence Ordering for Coherent Multi-document Summary Generation." In Proceedings of 25th British National Conference on Databases (BNCOD), pages 40 - 50, Cardiff University, UK, July 2008. Springer.
3) C. Ravindranath Chowdary and P. Sreenivasa Kumar, "An Incremental Summary Generation System" In Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Management of Data (COMAD), IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India, December 2008.
4) C. Ravindranath Chowdary and P. Sreenivasa Kumar, "Update Summarizer using MMR Approach" To appear In Proceedings of Text Analysis Conference(TAC 2008), NIST, Maryland, USA, November 2008.
5) C. Ravindranath Chowdary and P. Sreenivasa Kumar, "ESUM: An Efficient System for Query-specific Multi-document Summarization", To appear In proceedings of 31st European Conference on Information Retrieval(ECIR), Toulouse, France, April 2009.
6) C. Ravindranath Chowdary and P. Sreenivasa Kumar, "USUM: Update Summary Generation System", Accepted as Poster at 10th International Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics (CICLing 2009), Mexico city, Mexico, March 2009.
7) M. Sravanthi, C. Ravindranath Chowdary, and P. Sreenivasa Kumar. "Slides-Gen: Automatic Generation of Presentation Slides for a Technical Paper Using Summarization" Accepted at 22nd International FLAIRS Conference, Florida, USA, May 2009. AAAI Press.
8) K. B. Raja, C.R. Chowdary, K.R. Venugopal, L.M. Patnaik, "A Secure Image Steganography using LSB, DCT and Compression Techniques on Raw Images" In proceedings of IEEE 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Sensing and Information Processing, pages 170 - 176, Bangalore, India, December 2005. IEEE Computer Society.
9) K. B. Raja, C. R. Chowdary, Venugopal K. R., L. M. Patnaik, "A Secure Image Steganography on Raw Images", International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol. 5, pp 123 -129, 2005.